Some MOST Important Common Interview Questions, that are asked in many Interviews.
I am looking for get job in call centers so please give the answers of following questions. Please help me………….
1. If You join the company then what is the first thing you want to do , which you were not able to do in ur previous company?
Ans: Express, be creative, logical, and upword thinking.
2. Being a MCA graduate why you are looking for a call center job?
Ans: I prefer to work in a Call center, It is my area of Interest.
3. You don’t have any experience in call center field? why should i hire u?
Ans: Experience is a added advantage, every one when starts in thier career without experience, Even you might have at one point started your career without experience now look at your self where you are standing, I request to give me a chance and look at my abilities.
4. q: why did u join in call center:
ans: Now a days call center are glittering high in the market.They offering nice package and career.obviously one day you will be in a good position.it offers a lot of scope in developing your position
5. Tell something about BPO
Ans: BPO means Business Process Outsourcing, it generally serve the business people for processing their business to the extent of their need.BPO companies acts as barriers between a company and a customer.
6. Which colour do u like?
Ans: All colours are good and have an attraction, but I like green simply because of its true colour of nature.
7. Why did you want to join the call center?
Ans:I prefer to work in a Call center, It is my area of Interest.
8. what is the difference of domestic and international call centre?
Ans: There is no difference in service that we provide to both audience only the difference is we have to handle Domestic local public where is in Internation call centre Internation multiculture people.
9. why do you want to join a call centre being a computer science graduate?
Ans: Computer scirnece was my fav subject to study I prefer to work in a Call center as it is my area of Interest for work.
10. Tell me about your favorite colour?
Ans: All colours are good and have an attraction, but I like green simply becuase of its true colour of nature.
11. What would u do, if u become a prime minister of ur country for six months
Ans: I try to be 100% honest, and work for the people.
12. As am a fresher i don’t know how to attend a interview ,give me some tips?
Plesae look at www.freshershome.com/interview-questions/ and www.freshershome.com/placement-papers/
13. Can u stay awake in the night?
14. Do u know how to speak English with American accent?
Ans: Tell the truth, but in a way which makes them feel you are honest about the job.
Like: No Sir, I can speak good English but I have experience of Speaking in American Accent.
15. Do u have the patience to listen to others’ problems?
Ans: Yes sir I’m a good listener.
Please Add more if you have any…