Team work Interview Questions
Following are some Interview questions relating to entry level team work and Advanced.
1. What are the characteristics of a successful team?
2. Tell us about an unsuccessful team of which you were a member. What, if anything, could you have done differently?
3. Tell us about a successful team of which you were a member. What was the most outstanding characteristic of that team? What did you contribute?
4. What are the important qualities a person should have to become an effective team member?
5. What qualities do you have that make you an effective team player?
6. Do you work better by yourself or as part of a team?
7. What can you contribute to establish a positive working environment for our team?
8. What type of people do you work best with?
1. What factors would you consider in assembling a project team?
2. Name some of the pitfalls to be avoided in building an effective team.
3. Through what tools can a committee become more useful or productive?
4. What actions can a supervisor take to establish teamwork in the organization?
5. You supervise a group of civilian employees. Your employees appear to be at odds with the uniformed personnel. What steps can you take to improve the teamwork between civilian and uniformed personnel?
6. What are the advantages, if any, of establishing team goals as opposed to individual goals?