Best HR Interview Questions
What will one think, before heading into HR round? The HR round is usually the final round where you’re going to face some tough questions and also it is the round in which you have to negotiate salary and other perks, so be prepared and be warned!
These questions are tough but can be answerable if prepared properly with some help from those who have already gone thru such situations and by reading articles on HR interview.
Also those HR Managers looking to find some questions to ask in HR round, these questions can be really helpfull, These questions might not have a unique answer depending on the person asking and the person who is answering the ANSWER can vary hence, I have decided to only include questions here.
So here are the Top HR Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job? If any?
- Why do you want to work for this organization?
- What experience do you have in this field? If any?
- Describe your management style?
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
- What is more important to you, the money or the work?
- What would your previous supervisor say your strongest point is?
- Tell me about a problem you had with a supervisor?
- What has disappointed you about a job?
- Tell me about your ability to work under pressure?
- Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others?
- Do you have any blind spots?
- What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
- Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
- What motivates you to do your best on the job?
- Are you willing to work overtime? Nights? Weekends?
- What do co-workers say about you?
- Would you be willing to relocate if required?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- Do you consider yourself successful?
- What do you know about this organization?
Those who are preparing for HR Interview, try to answer these questions your self, get some creativity going in your mind, find some mind blowing and unique answer.
All the best.