Load testing interview questions
- What are the cases why parameterization is necessary when load testing the Web server and the database server?
- How can data caching have a negative effect on load testing results?
- What criteria would you use to select Web transactions for load testing?
- Why is it recommended to add verification checks to your all your scenarios?
- Why do you need to parameterize fields in your virtual user script?
- What’s the scenario, where you would want to parameterize a text verification check?
- Why are virtual users created?
- What is usually a good indicator that your virtual user script has dynamic data, which is dependent on the parameterized fields?
- What are the benefits of creating multiple actions within any virtual user script?
- What is a Load Test Results Summary Report?
You may also like...