Welcome, and congratulations on clearing the initial job interview! Now that you are going for technical Interview this is the most important phase of any job interview which will determine whether you will be getting the job or not. This round will test your skills, with some of the most twisted questions and questions that are loaded with confusion and answering them is a bit tricky.
Hold your composure:
Don’t let these questions frighten you or make you think that you cannot clear this round clam down, relax a relaxed mind will have a greater chance of winning this round then a confused mind. So these questions are only to help you get rid of the confusion, and provide you with some information that can be a comforting while in the interview.
Following are some Technical Support Interview Questions, There are many other soon to come; Can you answer them if yes please leave reply.
Technical Support Interview Questions
1. Tell me about your tech support experience.
2. About how many calls did you answer on average in a day?
3. What procedures did you follow when you received a call?
4. What percentage of all calls were you able to answer without escalation?
5. How long were you prepared to work on a call before escalating it?
6. What percentage of every 8 hour shift were you either on the phone or available to take a call?
7. Would you say there was much diversity in the type of calls you received?
8. How did you like working third shift?
9. What percentage of your cases needed 2 or more calls to clear the same issue?
10. How did you deal with really upset customers?
11. How many angry customers would you refer to your supervisor in a week?
12. How do you feel about going on the road from time to time?
13. Could you deliver a training class if necessary?
14. How would you deal with a disruptive student?
15. What if he didn’t realize he was a disruptive student?
16. What sort of ramp-up time do you think you need to be fully productive?
17. What are you expecting from this job?
18. Where do you see yourself being in 2 years?
19. Do you have any questions?