Test Cases Questions
Test Cases Interview Questions for Recent graduates and professionals.
Write test cases?
Write test cases for Windows Vista.
Write the Load test cases on Microsoft Office 2007.
How do you know the Test case is correct one?
Why do we need test cases?
Why do we need to compare between test cases and use cases?
What are the different ways to find out user requirements?
How will you review test cases?
Ans: For all the negative test responses the test case preparation review checklist test mgr will assess the impact & document it as an issue to concerned parties for resolution.This can be assessed using weekly status reports or emails.
How will we prepare test cases?
Ans: Test cases are prepared depending upon the functional requirement details for object properties usecases for functionality flow of the system and sometimes ER diagrams or hierarchical diagrams for navigational flow of the application.
What is defect leakage ratio?
Ans: Defines time mapping between defect found and resolved.
Test cases for Pen are,
1. Dimension of the pen,
2. Color of the pen,
3. GUI testing: logo of the pen maker,
4. Load testing
- 4.1 Total length that pen can write,
- 4.2 Strength of the nib,
5. Usability testing: grip of the pen.
6. Against the surface it can write.
7. Hanger provided in the cap,
8. Integration testing: body of the pen should perfectly fit with the cap of the pen,
9. Ink in the pen, at what temp does the ink get blocked.
10. Size of the nib like 0.5mm/0.6mm
11. Load test: when pen is pressed hard against the hard surface then refill should not come out of the pen from the backside.