Skip to content
- While traveling on a road, the road diverges left and right. one way goes to the heaven and other one goes to hell i want to go to heaven. In that village only two inhabitants are living one is knight and other one is knave. knight will always speak truth and knave will always speak lie. In that road one inhabitant is standing but we don’t know who is he. He might be an knight or knave i want to ask a question to that inhabitant to go to heaven. how can i identify that inhabitant is knight or knave
- These words follow a logical progression: CODIFY LAMINA STOVE RESET JOKUL QUIRES Which one of these comes next? REST, GRAIL, STOIC, ORDEAL
- There is a whole number n for which the following holds: if you put a 4 at the end of n, and multiply the number you get in that way by 4, the result is equal to the number you get if you put a 4 in front of n. In other words, we are looking for the number you can put on the dots in the following equation: 4… = 4 × …4 Which number must be put on the dots to get a correct equation?
- 361 -> 22 121 -> 14 81 -> 12 25 -> X What is the value of X?
- there are 4 cars . they all are coming from different directions. they have to cross through one square. they all arrive at the same time. nobody stops . still there is no clash . note : they all are driving at a speed if 100 km/hr. options are: 1) all cars take left 2) all cars turn right 3) two cars turn left and two turn right. tell me the answer with reason.
- The legendary king Midas possessed a huge amount of gold. He hid this treasure carefully: in a building consisting of a number of rooms. In each room there were a number of boxes; this number was equal to the number of rooms in the building. Each box contained a number of golden coins that equaled the number of boxes per room. When the king died, one box was given to the royal barber. The remainder of the coins had to be divided fairly between his six sons. Is a fair division possible in all situations?
- This is a most unusual paragraph. How quickly can you find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary that you would think that nothing is wrong with it at all, and, in fact, nothing is. But it is unusual. Why? If you study it and think about it, you may find out, but I am not going to assist you in any way. You must do it without any hints or coaching. No doubt, if you work at it for a bit, it will dawn on you. Who knows? Go to work and try your skill. Good luck! What is unusual about the above paragraph?