8085 Questions for Recent graduates and professionals interview, to help them succeed in their job interview.
- what is the difference between program counter and stack pointer . and what is the difference between data and address.what are the difference between memory and memory location.
- what is machine cycle,instruction cycle and T-state?
- difference between memory mapped IO and IO mapped IO?
- what are assembler and cross assembler?
- define interrupt? and its types
- What is the difference between primary & secondary storage device?
- Give examples for 8 / 16 / 32 bit Microprocessor?
- What are level-triggering interrupt?
- Which interrupt is not level-sensitive in 8085?
- Why crystal is a preferred clock source?
- Can an RC circuit be used as clock source for 8085?
- What are input & output devices?
- In 8085 which is called as High order / Low order Register?
- What is the RST for the TRAP?
- What is clock frequency for 8085?
- How many interrupts are there in 8085?
- Name 5 different addressing modes?
- Which interrupt has the highest priority?
- What are Software interrupts?
- What are Hardware interrupts?
- In what way interrupts are classified in 8085?
- Give an example of one address microprocessor?
- What is Tri-state logic?
- What is meant by a bus?
- What happens when HLT instruction is executed in processor?
- Which Stack is used in 8085?
- What is Program counter?
- What is Stack Pointer?
- What are the various flags used in 8085?
- In 8085 name the 16 bit registers?
- What are the various registers in 8085?
thank u very much
its good for all can u give me the answer for this question
VERY USEFULL FOR JOB SEEKERS
Ans. you people should try and find them, this way you will have the good knowledge about the subject.
Ans. is must
test test i like this site