WinRunner interview questions
- Describe the process of planning a test in WinRunner?
- How can you verify application behavior?
- How do you modify logical names on GUI map?
- Why would you use batch testing under WinRunner? Explain advantages and disadvantages. Give an example of one project where you used batch testing.
- How do you record a new script? Can you e-mail a WinRunner script? How can a person run a previously saved WinRunner script?
- How can you synchronize WinRunner scripts?
- What is a GUI map? How does it work?
- How do you pass parameter values between the tests?
- Explain in detail how WinRunner checkpoints work. What are standard checkpoints?
- What is a data-driven test? What are the benefits of a data-driven test?
- Have you used WinRunner Recovery Manager?
- What is an exception handler? Wny would you define one in WinRunner?
- We’re testing an application that returns a graphical object (i.e., a map) as a result of the user query. Explain how you’d teach WinRunner to recognize and analyze the returned object.
- What is a TSL? Write a simple script in TSL.
You may also like...